Finalizing Your iPhone Unlock
The following instructions are only for iTunes 11.0.1. Please make sure your iTunes is up-to-date.
Click Here to Download iTunes.
1. You will need the appropriate size SIM card from your new carrier.
2. Open iTunes on your Mac or PC with the latest version of iTunes installed and verify that you have internet connectivity.
3. With a USB Cable, connect iPhone to iTunes with your new SIM card installed.
4. Select your iPhone in the top right corner of iTunes.
5. In iTunes click the RESTORE iPHONE button.
6. Select Restore and Update. When prompted, click the BACKUP button.
7. After the restoring process, your iPhone will be unlocked.
TO BACKUP YOUR INFORMATION MANUALLY:
If you back up and restore your iPhone with iTunes and are still not receiving any service please follow these steps:
1. Put the sim card in the phone, wait until it says “waiting for activation or activation needed”.
2. Plug the device to iTunes via USB it will read: “iPhone could not be activated at this time.”
3. Unplug the USB cable from the device for 3 seconds.
4. Connect the USB cable to the device……. iTunes should now display: “congratulations your iphone has been unlocked.”
Jailbroken devices could lose out on a jailbreak depending on their device and firmware version. You may have to re-jailbreak your iPhone after the restore. We do not offer Jailbreak support.