YES! Now Available – with NEW LINKS here!
- METROPCS – Alcatel One Touch Fierce XL – OT-5054N
- METROPCS – HTC Desire 626s – NM80PM9110
- METROPCS – Kyocera Hydro Wave – C6740
- METROPCS – LG G Stylo – LG-MS631
- METROPCS – LG Leon 4G LTE – LG-MS345
- METROPCS – Samsung Galaxy Core Prime – SM-G360T1
- METROPCS – Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime – SM-G530T1
- METROPCS – ZTE Obsidian – Z820
PLEASE NOTE: None of our services will work in the U.S. for Lost, Stolen, or Financed devices marked as Blocked or Blacklisted by a U.S. Carrier.
Here are the steps.
- If you have an active account with MetroPCS, then order the MOBILE DEVICE APP UNLOCK for MetroPCS.
- We will mark your Order Status as “Completed” once you are “ELIGIBLE.” (Typically in 1 or 2 business days.)
- You may need to wait up to 45 minutes after you receive the “Completed” order status.
- Make sure you have an active data connection via MetroPCS 3G/4G/LTE or (preferably) Wi-Fi.
- Open the “device unlock” application (Found in Applications or Security)
- Continue, and Click Permanent Unlock.
- Your IMEI should show up as “Eligible” for unlock.
- The App will finish the process and your phone will reboot. Please reboot if it doesn’t reboot automatically.
- Congratulations! Your phone is unlocked and ready to use with your new phone service carrier!
If you are receiving an error such as “Server Not Responding” while using your MetroPCS Device Unlock App, then be absolutely sure of the following:1: Be sure you can connect to Wi-Fi within the U.S.A.
The best way to tell, is to turn off your data, and then try to go to a random web page through a search on Google. If you can, then try the App again.2: You may need to restart your phone.
Sometimes other apps can be using the resources required to connect to the Internet completely. In some cases, you may even want to do a factory reset on your phone. This is highly recommended. Just be sure to backup your personal contacts and data before hard resetting your phone. Simply search google for “How to factory reset + name of phone.”3: Sometimes servers are just busy.
Yes… servers can have busy issues. Sometimes it’s from too much activity at one time, and other times it is simply because the server needs maintenance. Simply try again in a few hours, and most likely the problem will resolve itself. Be sure you are in the U.S.A, or your IP address may simply be blocked by MetroPCS.
What if I don’t have the “Device Unlock App?
That’s great news too!
- Normally, when you power on your MetroPCS LG phone with new activated non-original sim card, you will be prompted for the Service Provider or Network unlock code. When you enter the unlock code we provide you, then the phone is unlocked.
- If you do not get prompted, (and you do not have the “Device Unlock” app on your phone,) then it may be another issue.
- If this happens, put your new non-original activated sim card in your phone, then power it on and go to the dialer screen.
- Enter 2945#*345# (for LG Leon) or Enter 2945#*631# (for LG G Stylo)
- An unlock menu will appear. Choose column “ACTIVE” and either “Enter unlock/ subsidy code” or “SIM Network Unlock PIN.“
- Simply enter the unlock code or order your unlock code from Release My Code.