- – Make sure you have an active internet connection to Wi-Fi.
- – Open the “device unlock” application (How to find the MetroPCS Device Unlock App)
- – Continue, and Click Permanent Unlock.
- – NOTE: If you have a completed order and it still shows as Ineligible, please try again in an hour.
- – The App will finish the process and your phone will reboot. Please reboot if it doesn’t reboot automatically.
- – Congratulations! Your phone is unlocked and ready to use with your new phone service carrier!
- – NEED Help? Please contact our 24 hour LIVE CHAT at http://ReleaseMyCode.com
We are dedicated to helping you successfully unlock your phone.
If you are receiving an error such as “Server Not Responding” while using your MetroPCS Device Unlock App, then connect to a different Wi-Fi. For best results, use your home Wi-Fi so that a firewall or other login is not preventing connection. Click here for Troubleshooting tips.