Attention T-Mobile and MetroPCS phone customers.
If your phone was purchased after June 2015 from T-Mobile or MetroPCS, then it is very likely that your phone requires a mobile device unlock app provided exclusively by T-Mobile / MetroPCS.
Mobile Device Unlock App Solutions
New T-Mobile phones requiring the official T-Mobile Device Unlock App
- T-Mobile – Alcatel One Touch POP Astro (5042T)
- T-Mobile – HTC One (M9)
- T-Mobile – LG G Stylo (H631)
- T-Mobile – LG G4 (H811)
- T-Mobile – LG V10 (H901)
- T-Mobile – Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (SM-G530T)
- T-Mobile – Samsung Galaxy Core Prime (SM-G360T)
- T-Mobile – Samsung Galaxy Avant (SM-G386T)
- T-Mobile – Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920T)
- T-Mobile – Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (SM-G925T)
- T-Mobile – Samsung Note 5 (SM-N920T)
- T-Mobile – Sony Xperia Z3 (D6616)
- T-Mobile – ZTE Obsidian (Z820)
New MetroPCS phones requiring the official MetroPCS Device Unlock App
- METROPCS – Alcatel One Touch Fierce XL – OT-5054N
- METROPCS – HTC Desire 626s – NM80PM9110
- METROPCS – Kyocera Hydro Wave – C6740
- METROPCS – LG G Stylo – LG-MS631
- METROPCS – LG Leon 4G LTE – LG-MS345
- METROPCS – Samsung Galaxy Core Prime – SM-G360T1
- METROPCS – Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime – SM-G530T1
- METROPCS – ZTE Obsidian – Z820
And since new phones are constantly being added, you should not order a SIM Unlock Code for:
- Any device originally activated after June 2015, with the “MetroPCS Device Unlock App” pre-installed.
- Any device originally activated after June 2015, that will not prompt you for the SIM UNLOCK CODE by any method common to that device, when an activated non-supported SIM Card is inserted into the phone. (ie: An activated AT&T SIM within a T-Mobile Phone, etc.)
Please use the link at the top of the page to contact our 24 hour live chat service if you have any questions.
None of our services will ever work in the U.S. for Lost, Stolen, or Financed devices marked as Blocked or Blacklisted by any U.S. Carrier. Simply unlocking a phone and changing carriers, is no longer a solution to blocked or blacklisted IMEI.